Tuesday 3 June 2014

Things I think while sitting alone at uni



  • Ew. Why don't people throw their rubbish away? All I can smell is who knows how old sushi that's less than a metre away from me.
  • People are totally judging me for alone in a sitting in a four seater.
  • I want to pee but I don't want to carry all my things into the bathroom with me and risk loosing my four seater.
  • I am waiting for a 'friend.'
  • A breeze just came in and that sushi scent has wofted my way. Yum....
  • I really hope no one is looking at what I'm doing over my shoulder like I do to others during my lectures.
  • I came to uni to study. NOT online shop!
  • If I look around for long enough, maybe I'll see a friend who'll sit next to me.
  • Only losers write blogs while at uni. 
  • Only losers write blogs in general.
  • Unless it's actually a good blog.
  • This clearly isn't.
  • Thank goodness no one can hear the Jonas Brothers playing through my headphones.
  • Writing a blog counts as studying for media right?
  • I'm bound to have one friend free at uni somewhere. They'll totally walk past me eventually right?
  • Are you a student or a lecturer? I can't tell.....
  • The amount of rubbish on my table genuinely makes me look like I've been here for 3 days.
  • I do have a home.
  • I'm not hipster enough for the people here.
  • Listening to the Jonas Brother's first album is telling the story of my life.
  • I'm going to pretend I received a txt from a friend who's coming to meet me soon. I'll look around to make it seem like I'm scouting for them just in case they can't find me when in reality I'M ALONE
  • Is that red pen on my hand or blood?
  • Oh my goodness if something bad happens to me like this robin flying around me attacking me, I'll have no one to laugh it off with and will be flat out embarrassed!
  • Dangg I need to leave. Ok I'll look at my phone and make it seem like my friend has txted me to meet her somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment