Saturday 7 June 2014

And with that, I have finished this trimester.

I still have 2 essays due and a exam to go. But like, forget about thaaaatttt...

So I've heard rumours that people want the lowdown of my life? Is that true? Yeah it is.
Ok so here it is folks with suitable images of this lozo, Zach Galifianakis....


I have a job. An amazing job that is with some great dudes. It's awkward hours but it fits my schedule perfectly and it's a dream and a blessing and what bad syntax in this sentence and it's perfect for what I want to do later in life.

From this job, I have learnt a lot, like the many millimetres of film and it's effect on the quality of the film and what not.

I've noticed weird drinking patterns amongst my peers. Not as intolerable as last year though Hmmm... stay tuned.

I've fallen in love! It's so beautiful-but we'll never see each other again so....you know...

My food obsession has just gotten ridiculous just like my fitness regime.

I've become open to my friends about my love for the Jonas Brothers.



I've gone through a few bags, so I've decided to take better care of my bags.

I genuinely only eat sushi. It's just cheap. And delicious.

The list of films I need to see has decreased by around 5% thanks to my good ol' Film course.

My fashion choices have become ris-kay. But I love it. (But modest)

I've become more giving x100 because I finally earn my own monaayyy

My come back lines have just become funnier by like x100

I've become emotionally attached to random as crap.

I'm also now too attractive for me own good.

That was a joke.


Yeah this is my life right now....


No comments:

Post a Comment