Wednesday 14 May 2014

6 reasons why Manhunter is hilariously amazing:

1. White. White. White. Symbolism. Symbolism. Symbolism.


 2. There's unfortunately not enough of him but this is a beautiful Hannibal being acted out here.

He knows he's smarter than you. HE KNOWS IT.

3. More colour symbolism
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! TELL ME!?!

4. This hottie
Today's my nice day. But there's so many things I want to say.

5. For teaching us that the purpose of pantyhoses are to create great disguises.

Tooth Fairy goes from this:


To this:


I had no idea it was him! The skin coloured elastic pants fooled me!

5. For giving us the best songs ever to feature in a movie. 
Heartbeat-Red 7

The album cover right, IS A RED 7!

And

In a Gadda da Vida- Iron Butterfly

The lead singer was too drunk to call the song by it's real name. 'In the Garden of Eden.'

Ok I have to show you the scene.
(SPOILER ALERT. This is like the main scene...in the whole film)
Watch from 40 seconds in if you're as lazy as me.

DID THAT NOT JUST LIKE BLOW YOUR MIND!

6. Last but not least, the fashion.
No, I actually want those white pants so joke's on you really.

No comments:

Post a Comment