Thursday 16 April 2015

People want a lowdown of my life as always

Here it is with my boy J Jonas's gifs. 
So here's my late year review (for last year)

So this year was the year of firsts.
Not a gif. I'll continue

I got my first real job.
Not the right Jonas, nor a gif

I caught a plane by myself.
Just like this, I failed. I sat in the wrong seat

I went overseas without my family for the first time.
I survived!

I started uni.
It's great. You should all do it. Really. Much fun. Yes.

Which made me forcefully learn how to make friends for the first time in like, ever.
I mean friend. Just friend. JUST BE MY FRIEND OK!

I renovated my first room.
Heyooo!

My hair is now finally on point.
Thanks for the approval sticker Joe.

Food is a passion.
I love you food. You love me too.

See I don't know if I'm loosing weight or gaining weight though.
Dilemma.

I took time out of my day to appreciate Joe Jonas and read his essay.
He's a deep person

I've just matured as a person really.
I actually can't grow a moustache. I'm proud of that though.
And with that, I pat myself on the back. It's almost like I solved all of the worlds problems. I've just achieved so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment